Free UK delivery on orders over £25!
Upload and Order online
Are you an artist looking for exceptional quality prints of your own fab artwork? If so, you've come to the right place! We use only the highest quality equipment and Epson inks to produce your Giclee quality Fine Art Prints and have hand selected specialist papers to supply you with the best options.
Follow this short guide and you'll be holding ultra-high quality prints of your own artwork in your hand before you know it. Read the below so you can be confident nothing will go wrong with your order.
Step #1 - Select the Size
Select the size of your print. We use millimeters (mm) because we are modern, accurate and mathematical people. If your artwork is A4 or smaller, select "A4" from the drop-down list. If it's larger than A4 but smaller than A3, select A3, and so on. If it's larger than A1, contact us to discuss your options.
Step #2 - Select the Stock
Select your stock. If you're unsure as to which stock you'd like to go for, check out out Stock Guide below. If that still doesn't help, you're more than welcome to come in and give them a feel or contact us for a £5 sample pack.
Step #3 - Upload your Artwork
Upload your artwork. This should be print-ready and in the best quality you can muster. If you need some help with this, check out the Artwork Guide below or give us a call.
Ensure the print fits the frame!
Use the simple sizing guide below to help ensure you only pay for as much ink and paper as you need, and that it fits in any frame or mount you might have picked out!
- Select "A4" if your artwork is 210mm x 297mm or smaller.
Neither the width or the height of your print can exceed these dimensions. If it does, you'll need to order the next size up, A3.
- Select "A3" if your artwork is 297mm x 420mm or smaller, but larger than the dimensions of A4.
Neither the width or the height of your print can exceed these dimensions. If it does, you'll need to order an A2 print.
- Select "A2" if your artwork is 420mm x 594mm or smaller, but larger than the dimensions of A3.
Neither the width or the height of your print can exceed these dimensions. If it does, you'll need to order an A1 print.
- Select "A1" if your artwork is 594mm x 841mm or smaller, but larger than the dimensions of A2.
Neither the width or the height of your print can exceed these dimensions. If it does, Contact Us and we can see what we can do.
The best quality prints, every time!
Follow these simple rules to make sure your prints come out picture perfect every time. We like to think we can work most types of magic, but if there is one thing we can't do, it's print a high quality print from a tiny, blurry photo.
- Try to upload your artwork at the exact size and resolution you would like it to print.
We recommend uploading your artwork at a minimum of 300dpi.
- When saving your artwork to upload, make sure you save in as high quality as you can. TIFF files are generally best, but a high resolution JPEG may be OK. If it's vector artwork, a print-ready PDF works wonders.
- Make sure you are 100% happy with your artwork before you send it to us. We are happy to help with re-touching, re-resizing and other small tweaks, but it's best if you let us know first.
If you are unsure how to do this, give us a call and we may be able to help you out.